Recently, I attended a bake sale at Luz house. I met some fantastic women with a passion for baking cakes, breads, tarts, pies and many more delectables. Since so many baker’s were together, their contact details did make a good pool of information, just in case you are struggling to find a good baker for your child’s birthday or your own anniversary or a wedding in the family. So, here’s bringing some good info for all you guys.
1. Foodology – This is a recreational cooking studio in Adyar. They do some real fun stuff like a cooking date, cooking activities for Mommy and kids, girls nights – getting best friends to cook together. Additionally they also have corporate culinary programs. You can know more about them on foodology.in or call them on 9841023808
2. Mistletoe by Anu Prosper. Like them on www.facebook.com/mistletoe.cakes or call them on 9600116757.
3. Ambrosia by Vandana Chordia, Call her on 9841011012.
4. Soul Deliq by Pooja Singhi. Call her on 9677039797.
5. The Baker’s nook by Saritha. Call her on 9885841414.
6. Old Mercara, ice creams, peanut butter, squashes, jams and compotes – like them on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Old-Mercara/262932133907227.
So, with this short list being handy, hope you relish the sweets and savories by these bakers in Chennai with a lot of comfort and ease 🙂